Somewhere - 11.22.63 - Justin Tortorella

Somewhere 


Original Unedited 
11.22.63 scene screenshot


This is my somewhere project. My task was to place myself in a scene of a show or movie. I chose the series 11.22.63 as it is my favorite show. I placed myself walking next to James Franco in the first episode as I felt the movement would challenge me more than just a still image. I added blur effects to my arm to simulate the motion in the image as well as color correction and other minor editing. This was definitely a fun project that forced me to step out of my comfort zone and I think it came out awesome. 


 
Final Image


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Animation Project - Justin Tortorella

B&W to Color - Justin Tortorella

Phineas and Ferb Canvas Project - Justin Tortorella