Retro Poster - Justin Tortorella

Original Image

Color Palet

Final Project

This retro poster recreation piece is focused on suicide prevention. I chose this topic because I have close friends and relatives who deal with very crippling depression and I have had to deal with a loved one passing away from this issue. The metaphor of "Target Practice" relates to the aspect of committing suicide as the target is always on yourself. I decided to include the suicide prevention phone number as part of the piece urging those who have trouble with suicidal thoughts to call and get help. Overall I like how this piece turned out and the meaning behind it. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Animation Project - Justin Tortorella

B&W to Color - Justin Tortorella

Phineas and Ferb Canvas Project - Justin Tortorella