Multiplicity - Justin Tortorella

Multiplicity Project 

This was by far my favorite project we worked on. For this project, we had to place 6 different versions of ourselves in the same picture as if we were all there together. Despite the rush, changing outfits, and the running around, this was super fun to do. I attempted to change the focus and task of each "different" person in the image and I think I successfully did that. I have labeled each task that each different version of me was doing below.




Suspension work
Random bystander
Engine work
Waxing the door
Taking a picture
Trunk adjustments



The final image turned out awesome! 


Final Image


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Animation Project - Justin Tortorella

B&W to Color - Justin Tortorella

Phineas and Ferb Canvas Project - Justin Tortorella