Autoscopy - Justin Tortorella

 Autoscopy  


My autoscopy was one of my favorite assignments as well. It was a little bit of a challenge to force myself to make the meaning of my piece very personal, but I think it worked to my benefit and turned out amazing. Below are some different variations of the final piece. I messed around with some filters and different color restrictions which resulted in some very cool patterns. Each piece is different in its own way. Personally, I think the raw final piece with no filter is my favorite. 

Original Image


*Final Image*


Edited Color Palet

8 Color Restriction

Added Filter

Edited Rainbow Color Palet

4 Color Restriction with the Primary Color as Blue





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Animation Project - Justin Tortorella

B&W to Color - Justin Tortorella

Phineas and Ferb Canvas Project - Justin Tortorella